Thursday, July 12, 2007

Trivia Time: How Does A Lawyer Bill This?

Warning: If you're easily offended by violence, politics or religion, then please go fix yourself a snack while the rest of us enjoy ourselves. I got the following clip from Uncle Chris, who got it from a personal injury attorney in Colorado. I won't mention the lawyer's name, because I don't want him to sue me--or worse, bite me while I'm snorkeling. Watch the clip and get the trivia question at the bottom. When all was said and done, the driver felt he did not receive what was promised to him, so he hired the aforementioned Colorado attorney to sue God. My question to you: Should he win the lawsuit, what will be the lawyer's fee for the case? Hint: His fee is based upon a 1/3 contigency fee structure. Answer in the comments section of this post, please. One answer per person. Relatives of the Slogger-in-Chief and those sleeping with him are finally eligible.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should he win, the lawyer would go to hell!

Mude Sartawi said...

Ash, I'm tempted to give it to you, because you're absolutely correct. But it's not the answer we're looking for.

Unknown said...

The atty would get no fee because there would be no case. You see God claims executive privilege on these matters and will not answer questions, entertain inquiries, or recognize any legal action.
And don't even bother to try to supoena the big W...oops I mean G or any of his homies cuz they will not show up or provide any of the requested documents due to the aformentioned executive order.
Did I win?

The Big Ez said...

since my first answer was correct but not the one you were looking for... here is my answer..

24 virgins (1/3 of 72 as supposedly promised to the martyr) even-though now there is a dispute wether it is virgins or raisins. :)

Anonymous said...

24 virgins (1/3 of 72 as supposedly promised to the martyr) even-though now there is a dispute wether it is virgins or raisins

Mude Sartawi said...

Ash's double entry did not disqualify him, as it was more commentary than answer. His real answer was correct: A 72-virgin settlement would mean 24 virgins to the laywer.

And I don't know what's up with Foo Foo's echo. Maybe he just discovered cut & paste on his 'puter.

Ash's prize: 72 Grapes. Enjoy.

Mude Sartawi said...

PS: Uncle Chris' answer was sheer brilliance.

The Big Ez said...

those grapes better come with a palm waving hottie to feed them to me.

Mude Sartawi said...

The Married Man said...
those grapes better come with a palm waving hottie to feed them to me.