Thursday, August 2, 2007

Your Quest: Slay the Dragon

Which Traitors are riding the Dragon?

On Friday, August 10, the last day of the regular season, we will have an All-Star Game. Sorta.

The Traitors, the fire-breathing, undefeated wa7sh of the season, will have a new team to contend with: All-Stars selected from the other seven teams. The game will be an unofficial exhibition only, and it will not count towards the Tournament seedings in any way. But if the All-Stars can slay the dragon, it sure will be nice dining on Traitor flesh.

Selection of the All-Star team will begin this Friday, August 3. In order to be selected, you have to be good and you have to be available to play on Friday, August 10 at 3:00 PM.

Talk trash in the comments. (Commenting restrictions have been eased a bit for this purpose. I'm a humanitarian, after all.)

NOTE: I'll need a place to crash after the game, as my wife, Traitor Brooke, will not be very accommodating after her team loses.

7 comments:

Maher said...

Lets hope that both teams will forget its an exhibition game and have a hell of a game!

This should be an exciting game!

Anonymous said...

Knowing my team the way I do...Once we step between the white lines it's gonna be ON. I look forward to facing Team Mude's Uber Freaks. That line up is gonna be loaded. Do I get 2 draft (beer) picks? haahaahaa

zou3bi23 said...

im sure come aug 10th u will be sleeping in ur bed mude. Traitors will make sure of that but dont be mad at ur wife when her team beats urs.

Anonymous said...

Curse, curse, curse.

Sorry! Couldn't resist!! :)

Mude Sartawi said...

Look at Wendy. A few days in Egypt and she's turned into a foul-mouthed sailor. ;)

Or maybe that graffiti rubbed off on you (it's still there!). Must be a Stars thing.

Good to have you back in town, Wendy!

Anonymous said...

Har har har, shiver me timbers, Mude! I think it is finally having a tan after 15 years that has reduced me to this.

I can't believe it is still there. Now I am really humiliated. I come bearing brush tomorrow, it's become an 'honor thing'. Aren't women always responsible for the honor of the 'team' in Jordan? :)

Mude Sartawi said...

Actually, I'm thinking about honor-killing the perpetrator.

Let's leave the poor women here out of it. Most of them suffer enough as it is.