Monday, March 17, 2008

Tighty Whitey Tourney Recap

Green Monsters: Three-time Champs.

Round 1:
4U2NV 12, Hit Squad 11
Trojans 20, Nomads 16

Semis:
Slackers 26, 4U2NV 13
Green Monsters 22, Trojans 14

Championship:
Green Monsters 16, Slackers 7

Coming up this next week:
  • Full, Team-By-Team Season Recap
  • Video Highlight of the Season
  • All-Star Game Recap
  • History of Amman Softball League
  • Summer 2008 Season Info

  • If you have pics or video you'd like to have included, please email me. The email address is on the right side of the Slogs.

    7 comments:

    Maher said...

    Congratz Monsters! Hardluck to other teams!

    Summer season will def be more interesting!

    Great Season everyone!!

    And Thanks Mude for Coordinating this League. Thank You!

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Mude, gerat day it was out there!! I meant to ask you if you ever saw my tribute to you:

    http://kinziblogs.wordpress.com/2008/02/28/celebrating-another-quitter/

    Mude Sartawi said...

    Wow, Kinzi! Thanks for the kind words and encouragement. And thanks to all of ASL for your patience with me!

    (To Suzy, who accused me of having a cigarette, offering as proof the fact that I smiled: I'm still clean & sober, baby!)

    Anonymous said...

    Great job monsters :0)
    The season was just lovely :0)
    And way to go Mude :0) I wish you would convince my parents to quit smoking too ;)

    4U2NV Tamy

    Anonymous said...

    Hehe.. by the way 4u2NV made a new word in honor of Tamy, you know, after she took an accidental hit to the face trying to catch Saif's fly ball (we love you Tamy and salamtek!) For the record, she never looked like more of a tough cookie then in the moments after the injury!

    Its "getting tammied," or "pulling a tammy," meaning, getting hit by the ball in a very rough way, often including a bloody wound on the face.

    Don't get Tammied out there! :D

    Anonymous said...

    I didn't see Tamy get "Tammied" and I don't wanna see Tamy get "Tammied" again.

    Anonymous said...

    Well you guys are the best!

    I just hope that no one ever gets Tammied or hit in any way :)

    4U2NV Tamy ;)